On 6 November 2007, Rovers faced Northampton Town in League One.
- 16 mins: Joe Jacobson booked for foul on Jason Crowe.
- 18 mins: Liam Dolman booked for foul on Lewis Haldane.
- 26 mins: Mark Hughes booked for foul on Rickie Lambert.
- 45 mins: Half-Time substitution for Bristol Rovers - Craig Disley replaced by Sammy Igoe.
- 62 mins: Substitution for Northampton - Mark Hughes replaced by Andrew Holt.
- 69 mins: Andy Kirk booked for foul on Sammy Igoe.
- 70 mins: Goal for Bristol Rovers - Scored by Rickie Lambert.
- 71 mins: Stuart Campbell booked for handball.
- 75 mins: Jason Crowe booked for foul on Sean Rigg.
- 76 mins: Substitution for Bristol Rovers - Sean Rigg replaced by Craig Hinton. Substitution for Northampton - Bradley Johnson replaced by Colin Larkin.
- 85 mins: Substitution for Northampton - Daniel Jones replaced by Danny Jackman.
- 86 mins: Substitution for Bristol Rovers - Lewis Haldane replaced by Chris Carruthers.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.