On Sunday 28 December 2008 Rovers travelled to Sixfields Stadium to face Northampton Town in a League One match. It was Rovers' second game in the space of just over 48 hours, having lost 2–1 to Milton Keynes Dons on Boxing Day.
- 10 mins: Aaron Lescott booked for a foul on Kyle Walker
- 19 mins: Chris Lines booked for a foul on Andy Todd
- 79 mins: Jeff Hughes booked for a foul on Giles Coke
- 79 mins: Northampton Town substitution - Andrew Holt replaced Liam Davis
- 80 mins: Northampton Town substitution - Leon Constantine replaced Scott McGleish
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.