|Welcome to Gasopedia: The Bristol Rovers wiki|
An unofficial online encyclopaedia of everything Bristol Rovers that can be edited by anyone.
|There are currently 885 articles on this wiki for you to browse.|
|The Club||The Players|
Kit gallery «
The Memorial Stadium «
|Current squad «|
List of players (A–M) «
List of players (N–Z) «
Most league appearances «
Top league goalscorers «
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Gasopedia – the Bristol Rovers wiki is constantly being updated and having new articles added. Below is a selection of some of the most recently added pages.
- Tom Lockyer
- Mark McChrystal
- Derby County
- Kit gallery
- Oumare Tounkara
- Alefe Santos
- Ryan Brunt
- Clayton McDonald
- Steve Mildenhall
- Tom Hitchcock
Only one Bristol Rovers player has ever represented England while on the books at the club: Geoff Bradford, who won a single cap in 1955, scoring in a 5–1 victory over Denmark. Twenty-one other Rovers players have been capped by England either before they joined the club or after they left it. The record for the most England appearances by a Bristol Rovers player is held by Alan Ball with 72 caps, followed by Mick Channon with 46.
There have been 189 full international matches where the England side included a player who spent part of his career with Bristol Rovers, and the highest number of Rovers players who have been in a single England side is 3. This has happened four times, all of which were in the 1970s